Parent Questionnaire Results
17. In your opinion, what are the best things about Roe Farm Primary School?
· Friendly staff
· Sense of community
· Reception staff welcoming
· Teachers friendly
· Big family, friendly and close
· Friendly staff and happy to discuss issues
· My children enjoy coming to school.
· Staff able to deal with child's issue unlike previous school.
· Swimming lessons last longer than other schools.
· It’s a really good school and the staff are really nice.
· The dojo app
· Everything at the school is great
· Well communicated
· Happy school
· Great progress for my child
· The help both my sons get
· Brilliant teachers that really care about pupils and want them to succeed.
· Staff are very welcoming and easy to talk to.
· The children are nice and polite when you talk to them
· Lots of school trips that are educational.
· Very impressed with the school.
· The caretaker
· The food
· The office
· Communication is amazing.
· Teachers are always approachable.
· Support with speech
· Very nice teachers, friendly staff, easy to talk to
18. Is there anything in particular that you would change about the school?
· More activities needed.
· Not getting long enough to eat lunch
· Not enough tickets for plays - siblings in same team
· How bullying is dealt with
· More after school clubs
· More TAs in classes
· Maths homework
· Dinners cooked on site.
· No, everything is fine.
· Make it warmer.
· Smaller classes